WE LEVERAGE OUR INVESTMENT EXPERIENCE AND ADVANCED DATA SCIENCE TO ACQUIRE THE TOP HOMES BASED ON INVESTMENT POTENTIAL AND MAKE IT SIMPLE FOR ANY INVESTOR TO EASILY BUY SHARES & START EARNING INCOME QUICKLY
Our goal at Arrived is to make investing in real estate simple and accessible to anyone. We have created a radically improved investor experience that reduces the difficulties and simplifies the complex decision making traditionally associated with real estate investing. Additionally we have leveraged our experience in the technology and real estate industries so that our users are able to access advanced real estate investing strategies and achieve strong long term gains.
A Better Experience For Investors
Investing in rental properties today is very complex and time consuming. Here you can see the current 16 step process needed for purchasing a rental home. It is complicated, has a steep learning curve, requires tens of thousands of dollars, and takes several months to complete. We set out to radically simplify this process and make it accessible to anyone.
So we built a platform where anybody can buy shares in rental homes with the simple four step process below. With this innovative technology driven process, you can buy shares in seconds and start earning income quickly.
The Arrived Way to Buy Rental Properties
- Browse Homes – Investors browse the available Arrived homes that are open to new investors and were already pre-vetted based on their income potential.
- Reserve Shares – Investors determine how much money they want to invest in each home and reserve those shares
- Sign & Invest – Investors review the terms, sign an online contract, and fund the investment by linking their bank account
- Earn Income – Investors sit back and collect their share of net rental income and participate in the property value appreciation.
In addition to making the investing experience both faster and easier, we have spent a great deal of time developing an operational model that allows us to maximize returns for our investors. While there are many different components that go into maximizing investor returns, the two main areas that we focus on doing really well are the acquisition and management of our rental properties. Below you can learn more about the Arrived process.
Robust Property Acquisition:
Arrived uses data science to ensure that we find and acquire the right home at the right price. This process actually starts with analyzing hundreds of different markets to identify which not only offer strong cash flow, but also offer strong property appreciation potential. We then pick the best neighborhoods in those markets and the desired home attributes. Once we find properties that fit the bill, we create a property and financial analysis that is presented to our investment committee for review. This process ensures that we are only selecting and acquiring the properties that will maximize the returns for our investors.
Efficient Property Management:
Once we have acquired the right property at the right price, our operations team steps in to ensure that the property is managed efficiently and that we are able to reap the benefits of both scale and technology adoption. To start, our operations team works with trusted contractors to renovate the property and invest in the areas that will not only give us the best bang for our buck, but will also reduce maintenance expenses in the future. We then work with a local expert property manager to start vetting potential tenants with our data driven criteria that aims to minimize any potential issues that could affect the property returns. All of our tenants receive shares in the property, ensuring that they are co-owners and their interests are well aligned with our investors. Last, our operating team uses a technology platform to monitor potential property issues and provide the tenants with attentive customer service.
Benefits to Investing with Arrived:
Not only have we dramatically improved the investor experience and built a robust operations strategy, but we have also focused on building many other benefits that will ultimately make it easier to invest in top quality real estate. Below are just a few of the benefits that we go deeper into in the Why Arrived article linked here (link to article 4)
- Low minimum investment – With Arrived it is just as easy to invest $100 as it is to invest $100,000. We have removed the high barriers to entry to rental home investing.
- Diversify your investments – Diversification is a very powerful tool for reducing risk. By investing in multiple real estate properties, you are accessing this diversification.
- No Operational Responsibility – Arrived takes all operational responsibility for the home, so you can sit back and relax.
- Truly Passive and Consistent Income: We have designed our product around ensuring that rental payments are consistently paid out to our investors. Investors receive rental payments quarterly.
- Aligned Incentives With Top Renters – We vet our tenants and convert them into co-investors to ensure aligned incentives and a good long term fit.
- Benefits from Scale – Thanks to our scale of operations we are able to further decrease many different types of costs and again improve returns.
- No personal liability – We place all new properties in an LLC, which means there is zero personal liability for investors from any lawsuits or personal guarantees for financing debt.
- Access to the most lucrative markets – We allow investors the ability to access markets that have the highest returns, even if those markets are very far away from where you live.
- Access to professional grade technology – We utilize several advanced (and expensive) technology platforms that help us make better decisions around property acquisition and management.
We believe we have built a much better way to invest in real estate and we look forward to showing you through results. Sign up to Arrived below and start browsing our properties today.
- Question 1: Who legally has ownership of the house?
- Answer: When you purchase shares in an Arrived home offering, you are directly buying ownership in the individual Series of a Series LLC that owns that home asset. So if for example, you purchase 1% of the shares in a single home offering, you would then be entitled to 1% of the economic interests of the asset over time, which may include income from rent or property value appreciation.
- Question 2: Who can invest in Arrived Homes properties?
- Currently the Arrived platform is open to U.S. Residents above the age of 18. Individuals may also invest through certain entities or self-directed retirement accounts. Individuals do not need to be an accredited investor to participate in the Arrived platform.
- Question 3: Will I have any responsibilities for managing properties I invest in? If not who is responsible?
- Answer: No, Arrived takes care of all the home ownership responsibilities, including the selection, purchase, renovation of the home, as well as finding tenants and dealing with maintenance requests. Arrived works with experienced property managers that take care of the day to day management responsibility, including finding the renters, dealing with repairs, and managing the expenses. Our property managers have many years experience which allows them to maximize returns by increasing revenue (by minimizing vacancy and pricing properly) and minimizing operating costs.
- Question 4: How often are rental payments distributed to investors?
- Answer: Our current policy is to distribute rental payments on a quarterly basis, as long as the distribution amount per investor equals at least $5.00. However, we may choose to update or change our distribution policy in the future.
- Question 5: What is the minimum Initial Investment?
- Answer: Our mission at Arrived is to make investing in rental homes accessible to everyone, and as such our minimum amount required to make an investment is $100 USD.
- Question 6: What happens if I want to liquidate my investment before the holding period ends?
- Answer: After an initial 6 month lockup period, subject to liquidity and compliance with the transfer restrictions described in our Operating Agreement and Offering Circular, investors may exit by selling their interests to other investors. Investors may indicate their desire to exit an interest, including their desired exit price, by contacting Arrived Support. Transfer fees may apply and would be disclosed before finalizing any potential exit request. Arrived Support will seek to match exit interest to potential buyers. Arrived may not successfully match an exit request, and you may have to hold your investment for the anticipated hold period for each property.